Open Source Vulnerability Management for the Modern EnterpriseRequest Demo
Ruby on Rails
DoS Code Execution
Create an accurate open source inventory across all your projects. Continuously identify and remediate vulnerabilities across your entire ecosystem.
Standardize open source usage with automatically enforced policies for CVE and CWE management. Continuously monitor your security posture.
Get integrated without slowing down development teams. Automated Pull Requests, Resolution Categories, and CI/CD Integrations bring security workflows to your developers.
Open Source Packages Analyzed
Identify. Defend. Analyze. Report.
Identify: Complete Dependency and Vulnerability Coverage
- Automatically reduce false positives by 25% with the FOSSA CLI
- Comprehensive, expert-curated vulnerability database
- Centralize your open source inventory across all engineering teams
- First-class support for 20+ Languages
Defend: Proactively Prevent Vulnerabilities from Entering Your Codebase
- Continuously scan at every commit. Proactively prevent vulnerabilities from entering your codebase with auto-enforced policies against CWE/CVSS at the CI/CD level.
- Alert your team as new vulnerabilities are identified
- Streamline remediation with automated pull requests and resolution instructions
- Remediation Categories to track your resolution status
Analyze: Drive Intelligent Standards for OSS Adoption
- Understand new vulnerability trends to drive policy changes
- Comprehensive overview of the vulnerability, affected dependency versions, and affected software projects
- Monitor your progress on vulnerability management posture
Report: Monitor Your Risk
- Understand your risk profile at a glance with FOSSA’s vulnerability Reports
- Leverage FOSSA’s Vulnerability API to get real time stats on your security status
Side by side comparison of the FOSSA and Whitesource open source management and software composition analysis tools
The DevOps Role in Modernizing Open Source Best Practices